NEW YORK WEDDING VENUE
Exclusive Venue & Lodging in the beautiful Countryside of Upstate New York
Set amidst rolling pastures and intoxicating vistas, enjoy the fresh air and pristine views from 202 acres nestled on the banks of the Cowasselon Creek in Madison County’s picturesque countryside.
The property is a truly magical and historic estate boasting of ponds, gorges, woods, streams, meadows, waterfalls and gardens amidst the grounds. The spectacular setting of this venue will give you creativity unique photo opportunities, as well as a one of a kind destination that offers you complete privacy and comfort for your next gathering. It offers the perfect backdrop for your intimate ceremony, reception, shower, corporate picnic, wedding or other celebratory event along with an unforgettable experience.
Pairing romance and charm with simple luxuries and privacy, the estate will offer a secluded slice of paradise. The venue operators look forward to sharing the special spirit of their land with you.
8,000 Sq. Ft. Climate controlled handicap accessible facility with elevator and bath rooms - stocked and staffed.
Shuttle bus and UTV for onsite use
Bridal and Groom fully furnished dressing rooms with amenities
Cable and Wifi
Kitchen for entertaining use
Catering Prep room
170’ wraparound deck for cocktail hour
Banquet, bistro, & buffet tables along with mahogany Chiavari chairs for 240 guests
Outdoor ceremony chairs
Decor available for use
Rehearsal time week of event
Close proximity to all local accommodations, entertainment, and necessities
202 acres of pristine landscape for photo ops and outdoor ceremony sites
Parking for 300
· SIPS Construction- Structurally engineered panels on all of the out buildings
· Barn is combo of SIPS and pole, addition is rough wall/SIPS.
· 2008 section was pole barn (has spray in foam to get it up to level of SIPS).
· Roof- all LVs's.
· Elevator in Barn
· Temperature controlled barn with mini splits, Rinnai boiler with radiant heat, propane heat
· 2- 500 gallon water tanks in barn
· Diamond concrete polished floors in barn
MAIN RESIDENCE- Waterfront build in 2006
· 5616 square feet | 9 bedrooms | 5 full baths | 3 fireplaces
· Walls 7-inch thick
· Ceilings are 10-inches thick solid foam
· Foundation walls are water-tight
· radiant heat floors on all 3 levels
· hot water on demand in all 5 bathrooms
· 3-car heated garage
· geothermal heat coils
· solar panels on the roof of main residence
· 12 sets of sliding glass doors on main residence
· Diamond concrete polished floors on lower level
· 6 Cottages- 4 cottages are 3-bedroom, 2 bath | 2 are 1 bedroom, 1 bath
· Cottages have their own municipal water
· Fully furnished
· 202 acres
· 2 stocked fishing ponds
· 2 duck ponds
· 4 streams
· 3 waterfalls
· 1 river (Cowaselon)
· 80 tillable acres
· 125 mature hardwood timber last cut in 2003
· Miles of internal road system throughout the woods
· 3D archery range
· Rifle Range
Guest will delight in endless opportunities close to the estate: hiking, biking, golf, horse back riding, skeet shooting, hunting, hot air ballooning, antiques, shopping, dining, spas, museums, fishing, boating, winery and brewery tours, and so much more to do.
· 28 minutes to Syracuse Airport
· 22 minutes to Oneida Lake
· 1 hour to Lake Ontario
· 1 hour to Salmon River
· 38 minutes to Destiny USA
· 17 minutes to Turning Stone Casino
· A few short minutes to Wal-Mart, Lowe’s, Harbor Freight
· 11 minutes to Oneida Hospital
· 90 minutes to Water Safari in Old Forge, NY
· 4 hours to NYC
On Site Accommodations
One and three bedroom fully furnished cottages with all of the amenities provided. Climate controlled, cable, wifi, gourmet breakfast delivered to your door, and unsurpassed amenities and extras! Gas grills on every porch, and communal firepit for your stargazing and s’more making nights under the stars…
Exploring the Beauty of the Location & Nearby Amenities
Guest will delight in endless opportunities close to the estate: hiking, biking, golf, horse back ridging, skeet shooting, hunting, hot air ballooning, antiques, shopping, dining, spas, museums, fishing, boating, winery and brewery tours, and so much more to do!
FROM THE NORTH AND EAST
Exit 33 of the NYS Thruway (Vernon Downs-Turning Stone Casino Exit). Turn left onto Rte. 365 towards Oneida Castle. Turn right at light onto 365A (Prospect St.) 365A becomes Upper Lenox- You will come to a 4-way intersection with Rte. 5 at the Wal-Mart in Oneida. Continue straight through inspection (staying on Upper Lenox). Follow 1 mile south (past Tractor Supply Store on the left)- veer left onto Creek Rd. at the 4-way intersection. Property is 3 miles down on the left.
FROM NORTH AND WEST
Exit 34 (Canastota) Turn left off Thruway onto Petersboro St. Follow until you reach the Rte 5 intersection, turn left. Stay on Rte 5 until the Wal-Mart intersection in Oneida. Turn right onto Upper Lenox. Drive 1 mile south, then veer left at the 4 way onto Creek Rd. Property is 3 miles down on the left.
FROM THE SOUTH
Take Rte. 20 to Rte. 46 north. Follow until you reach Petersboro Rd., turn left. Follow until you reach Creek Rd. (right hand turn). Property is 2 miles down on the right.